We are looking for a Financial Controller to a versatile Group financial accounting specialist role in a fast-growing technology company. You will be responsible of parent company accounting, such as project accounting entries, PPE & IA accounting, accounts receivable and invoicing, and perform versatile monthly closure, control and reconciliation tasks. As part of Finance team, you will participate global development projects. The scope of responsibilities can be adapted to your background and experience. You are analytical, willing to learn and you have good communication skills. You are a team player with a developmental mindset, and you have ability and willingness to reconcile numbers. You will report to Group CFO.
In the role you have the possibility to develop your skills in global accounting and IFRS Standards and over time gain more responsibilities. Fluent Finnish and English skills are a must in this role.
Overview of responsibilities
- Project Accounting, PPE & IA accounting
- Customer projects related accounts receivable and invoicing of Picosun Oy
- Manage outsourced accounts payable
- Versatile accounting, reconciliation, information gathering and monthly closure control tasks
- You participate in versatile developmental projects of the Group Finance, e.g. IFRS standards implementation and NetSuite ERP-development projects
The ideal candidate has good Microsoft Office skills, analytical, developmental mindset, and minimum of two years of experience of accounting/finance controller positions, good teamwork, and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Accounting, or equivalent
- Minimum 4-5 years of relevant work experience
- Knowledge of IFRS, group accounting and consolidation
- Energy, willingness to learn, analytical, developmental mindset
- Experience of project accounting and Netsuite ERP system are considered advantage.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to reconcile numbers
- Service-minded team player with good communication skills
- Fluent in Finnish and English
What we can offer
A fun, skilled and international team of financial experts as coworkers, an energetic environment and possibility for professional development in a world class nanotechnology company.
The work starts upon negotiation but since we start reading the applications immediately we wish you to apply as soon as possible.
For further information pls don’t hesitate to contact Poolia’s Senior Recruitment Consultant Sigrid Puhilas-Ikonen: firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 20 729 0839.
We would really appreciate if you could apply with your CV and application letter inclunding your salary wish.
Picosun is a leading supplier of high quality Atomic Layer Deposition (ALD) thin film coating technology for semiconductor and other industries. PICOSUN® ALD equipment portfolio ranges from fully automated, SEMI compliant batch and cluster systems for high volume manufacturing to smaller scale R&D and pre-pilot production tools. Production-proven coating solutions for IC, MEMS, LED, sensor, and 3e most comprehensive process support and customer care. Picosun’s HQ is based in Masala (Kirkkonummi), Finland with subsidiaries in the US, Germany, Singapore, China, Taiwan, and Japan, and a global sales and support network with distributors and representatives in over 30 countries. Today, PICOSUN® ALD process tools are in daily production use at several leading industries and high-level research organizations across the world.