You will be part of the HR Team for Northern Europe with responsibility for the Nordic region covering mainly Finland but will also support Sweden, Norway & Denmark. You will work in a matrix structure to deliver HR projects/initiatives and will provide people insights and solutions to solve business challenges, drive business growth and priorities. You will also advise and challenge business leaders to translate business and talent needs into HR requirements and the working environment.
Other Key Responsibilities:
- Work with business leaders and managers to develop and implement the HR plan for the business area, influencing and contributing to the achievement of the business and HR strategy.
- Use business acumen, external insights and data to analyse and investigate business / people issues and trends to support the business performance.
- Manage the annual HR events and communication plan for the business area, providing support and challenge to business managers on talent management, compensation reviews, employee engagement and performance management.
Talent, Performance, Development & Resourcing
- Coach and support managers with talent, performance, development and resourcing matters.
- Support managers to use compensation and benefits effectively to drive performance, facilitate attraction, motivation and retention of talent.
Culture and Engagement
- Act as an advocate for employees, to understand the employee experience through the lifecycle and work with Centres of Expertise, HR Service teams and line managers to drive improvements to ensure our employees have a positive ‘customer’ experience.
- Deliver culture & engagement initiatives defined by the Centres of Expertise to continually improve employee engagement.
Employee Relations and HR Operations
- Ensure effective HR policies and guidance are in place for managers and employees.
- Coach and advise business managers to deal with employee relations issues.
- Work with HR colleagues to ensure the effective provision of HR Services into the business area, engaging resourcing, L&D, C&B, MetricsHR and payroll teams.
- Ensure local payroll process is followed in promptly manner.
- Support and drive the HR transformation.
- Foster close work relationship with Shop Steward.
- Strong knowledge or ability to interpret Finnish Insurance Collective Labour Agreement.
- Strong business acumen combined with excellent HR knowledge.
- Ability to create a vision, develop solutions and influence the business to implement.
- Excellent relationship, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to coach business leaders and line managers.
- Ability to design organizational structures to drive business performance and transformation to deliver business results.
- Ability to analyse and use data and insights to identify business/ people issues and facilitate decision making.
- Knowledge of local market employment law, compliance and ethics group standards.
- Fluent in Finnish and English.
- Post Graduate degree in business management with a preference for focus in HR/Industrial Relations/Organisation Behaviour.
- HR management experience.
- Experience in an international context is preferred.
AXA Partners – Credit & Lifestyle Protection offers you a challenging position in an international working environment. Axa Partners is located in Sörnäinen, Helsinki (close to centre and therefore easily accessed by public transportation).
Axa Partners Credit & Lifestyle Protection
AXA Partners – Credit & Lifestyle Protection is a leading provider of Credit & Lifestyle Protection Insurance across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific. It has a mandate to develop Credit & Lifestyle protection across the AXA Group with large distribution partners and working in co-operation with existing AXA entities. AXA Partners – Credit & Lifestyle Protection produces 1.9m EUR GWP p.a, operating in 40 different countries. It aims at becoming a leading provider of Credit & Lifestyle protection solutions by 2020.
Poolia is a registered staffing agency, meaning that we comply with the requirements set by EK/HPL.