AXA Partners Credit & Lifestyle Protection is now looking for an
In-House Legal Counsel
to be located in AXA Partners office in Helsinki.
You will be responsible providing day to day legal and regulatory support to the sales and business development teams in the Nordic for Lifestyle Protection, including drafting of co-operation agreements, insurance policy wordings and legal opinions. You shall also support Nordic Legal Counsel in Finland, Sweden, Denmark and Norway in drafting co-operation agreements and insurance policy wordings. Supporting regional operations, sourcing and IT teams will include in your daily work as well.
- Qualified Finnish lawyer with preferably a few years experience either in law office or as in-house counsel
- Experience in agency agreement drafting, policy wording and regulatory assistance is advantageous
- Native Finnish speaker with fluent Swedish and English skills both oral and written
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Self starter with ability to work remotely
- Flexible and adaptable style
- Experience in the insurance or finance industry advantageous
- Ability to work with other Scandinavian languages
Please apply by sending your application, CV and salary expectation in English by email to email@example.com or apply by registering on our website. Click on the "Hae" button to the right of this advertisement. It is our recommendation that you register as much information as possible and that you attach a complete CV document. After creating a profile you may attach multiple files.
Axa Partners Credit & Lifestyle Protection
AXA Partners - Credit & Lifestyle Protection is a leading provider of Credit & Lifestyle Protection Insurance across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific. It has a mandate to develop Credit & Lifestyle protection across the AXA Group with large distribution partners and working in co-operation with existing AXA entities. AXA Partners - Credit & Lifestyle Protection produces 1.9m EUR GWP p.a, operating in 40 different countries. It aims at becoming a leading provider of Credit & Lifestyle protection solutions by 2020.
Go to the company website