AXA Partners - Credit & Lifestyle Protection is now looking for a flexible and dynamic
NORDIC OPERATIONS TRAINER
for fulltime 12 month long position in Helsinki, Finland.
The main purpose of the role is to design, deliver and implement training programmes across all operational areas of the business. Another key part of the role is to deliver classroom training and coaching to new team members and to identify areas for improvement and development for current employees.
- Analyse business needs in the Nordic region to define and assess training requirements
- Provide Core system technical training
- Ensure that Minimum Competency Requirements are met, sustained and enhanced
- Contribute to and identify process improvements for the implementation of new projects through the provision of training ensuring that all components for training are covered and there are checks post implementation
- Identify and capture best practices
- Standardisation: Support standardisation of processes across the region
- New Products: Support new product process design and training material development
- Documentation: Support the creation and maintenance of the work instructions and process documentation
- Operational experience desirable
- Experience of working to challenging business deadlines
- Experience in training delivery
- Experience of delivery of customer service and soft skills related curriculum
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge or experience in competency assessment and the evaluation of training
- Knowledge or experience in the ability to create quality documentation and meet business deadlines
- Excellent Presentation skills
- MS Office proficiency
- Experience in the use of learning management systems
- Knowledge of eLearning systems & course design
- Fluent Finnish with excellent English skills, second Nordic language desirable
- Degree, preferably in a third level in Training/L&D , HR or business related field.
Please apply by sending your application, CV and salary expectation in English by registering on our website.
Axa Partners Credit & Lifestyle Protection
AXA Partners - Credit & Lifestyle Protection is a leading provider of Credit & Lifestyle Protection Insurance across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific. It has a mandate to develop Credit & Lifestyle protection across the AXA Group with large distribution partners and working in co-operation with existing AXA entities. AXA Partners - Credit & Lifestyle Protection produces 1.9m EUR GWP p.a, operating in 40 different countries. It aims at becoming a leading provider of Credit & Lifestyle protection solutions by 2020.
Go to the company website