The primary purpose of the Project Manager role is to lead, oversee and ensure successful delivery and management of single or multiple IT projects that support St1’s vision to be the leading producer of CO2-aware energy and deliver value to both our business and our customers.
- Identify, plan and schedule project deliverables, milestones, activities and tasks.
- Identify and manage risks.
- Provide leadership and motivation to the project team throughout the project life cycle.
- Engage and communicate with various stakeholder groups actively as well as gain their support for project.
- Assign personnel to the project in cooperation with BT and St1 business.
- Ensure that project goals are accomplished within agreed budget and timeline and that they are in line with business objectives.
Key success factors in this role are:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree, or equivalent, in a relevant field
- Previous working experience with one or more of the following areas:
- Leading IT projects
- Team management and follow-up
- Project support
- Agile development, Scrum etc.
- Management assistant
- Process management and development
- Strong knowledge of project management methodologies and previous experience from project work as a Project Manager
- Solid business experience and stakeholder expectation management experience
- Familiarity with supplier management and negotiation experience
- Good communicational, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Well-organized, self-motivated, and systematic way of working with ability to multi-task
- Project management certifications and trainings are desirable but not required
- Readiness to occasional travel in Nordic countries
- Excellent English language skills, both written and spoken
We also hope that you have a passion for project work and working with people, as well as know how to organise resources and bring together multiple stakeholders in support of project goals.
What’s in it for you?
Great opportunity to join a growing and interesting Nordic based company and make an impact to your own success and professional development. You get to work within various environmentally sustainable energy solutions and be part of innovatively oriented people.
The work starts in the fall/upon negotiation but since we start reading the applications immediately, we wish you to apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Poolia; Annastiina Korpi, email@example.com, tel +358 20 7290 835 or Sanna Majava, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 20 7290 838.
St1 Nordic Oy is a Nordic energy Group whose vision is to be the leading producer and seller of CO2-aware energy. The Group researches and develops economically viable, environmentally sustainable energy solutions. St1 focuses on fuels marketing activities, oil refining and renewable energy solutions such as waste-based advanced ethanol fuels and industrial wind power. The Group has 1300 St1 and Shell branded retail stations in Finland, Sweden and Norway. Headquartered in Helsinki, St1 employs currently more than 980 people. www.st1.com