Main purpose is to ensure that the team is delivering excellent service to AXA Customer’s.
You will work closely with the Nordic Operations team, contributing to the development and implementation of organizational strategies, policies and practices.
- lead and manage local operations
- Improve and oversee the operational tools, processes and controls
- contribute planning and strategy as a member of the operations management team
- coach and develop Team Leader in line with training team, business objectives, departmental goals and ensure individual development plans are conducted to maximise team potential
- manage and use operations reporting for planning and stakeholder communication
- ensure operations team skills and competence is monitored, maintained and developed
- collaboration with across the functions and clients
- proven record and operational work experience in Customer Service
- at least 3 years’ experience in leading teams
- relevant degree
- knowledge and experience in operations management implementing best practices
- excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style
- high comfort level working in a diverse, international and dynamic environment
- excellent computer skills (MS Office)
- language skills; native Finnish and excellent English
How to apply
Please apply by sending your application, CV and salary expectation. Click on the ”Hae työpaikkaa” button.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact:
Axa Partners Credit & Lifestyle Protection
AXA Partners – Credit & Lifestyle Protection is a leading provider of Credit & Lifestyle Protection Insurance across Europe, Latin America and Asia Pacific. It has a mandate to develop Credit & Lifestyle protection across the AXA Group with large distribution partners and working in co-operation with existing AXA entities. AXA Partners – Credit & Lifestyle Protection produces 1.9m EUR GWP p.a, operating in 40 different countries. It aims at becoming a leading provider of Credit & Lifestyle protection solutions by 2020.