Wirepas is seeking a highly motivated, experienced and enthusiastic Product Owner (PO) to guide the development of our Wirepas Mesh Product. In Wirepas software development, the PO is the project’s key stakeholder. The PO develops and maintains a vision for the product and is responsible for communicating that vision to the team. The PO is responsible for the product from concept to EOL. The PO works tightly with the Wirepas Mesh Scrum team, Product Management and company Leadership to ensure that business, quality, and functional goals are met with each product release. One key metric to measure performance is the time to royalty from the start of the customer engagement. The PO is the key decision maker on development priorities and works to ensure that all stakeholders are aligned at each stage of the development lifecycle. The PO understands both the engineering and business side of the product releases.
As a Product Owner you will be responsible for
The PO is responsible for representing the end user’s needs, requirements, usability, quality, and packaging of the Wirepas Mesh product, which consists of:
- Collaborate with customers, partners, sales and marketing, and R&D teams to gather business requirements and turn them into product definitions for the development team to implement.
- Document product requirements so that they are clearly understood by the development teams.
- Develop customer documentation so that customers know how to use the product and drive internally how others should document the product.
- Maintain an appropriately prioritized backlog of epics for implementation.
- Work with Mesh scrum masters, technical leads and SW release manager to determine the scope and priorities for the software development team.
- Define the Mesh product vision, roadmap, and growth opportunities.
- Act as an ambassador for the product internally and externally, and as the primary technical contact for queries related to the product.
For this role we are hoping you to master
- Minimum of 4 years of product or project development experience in a scrum development team
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen, customer-oriented
- Established background in launching software or services in partnership with engineering teams and a high degree of proficiency in documentation, iterative development, understanding of Agile principles
- Technical understanding of short-range wireless communication and device management
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to detail
- Good spoken and written English.
In return, we offer you:
- The world’s happiest working culture: Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility, freedom, and value for flat hierarchies.
- Locational flexibility and remote work (within Finland). If you rather meet colleagues in real life and enjoy the office atmosphere, that’s an option too in most roles.
- Challenging work in the technology field. Not just fridges on the internet, but with real impact.
- Genuinely international working culture with the best talents and bright minds.
- Indefinite contract with a competitive salary, benefits and geeky colleagues.
The role is permanent and the work starts as soon as the right candidate is found; we wish you to send your CV and application as soon as possible. If you have questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Wirepas’ recruitment partners from Poolia: Janette Andersson (email@example.com / +358 20 7290 839) or Maria Kostenko (firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 20 7290 847).
Very very good IoT
We believe that top-notch, affordable connectivity is every company’s right! We have a very very good technology and product. Like, the best in the world. It can connect millions of devices affordably in one network, without big infrastructure and operators.
You may be thinking: “No, not more of that IoT shit.” IoT is our business and we’ve made it The Shit. We actually can solve the problems for real, for once and for all. And it does not stop there. We are the inventors of the first non-cellular 5G, too – as good as cellular, just much cheaper. We are a leading IoT connectivity company focused on massive IoT networks, serving customers across the world with offices in Australia, Germany, Finland, France, India, and the United States.
NB! By applying for this position, you allow us to retain and use your information according to our data protection and register description.