In this position, you will handle the recruitment processes together with hiring managers. You will define recruitment and selection criteria to ensure that relevant competencies are compliant with future business needs as well as make sure that the candidates possess the desired technical capabilities.
- Assist and support hiring managers in screening for the best tech talents
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with all relevant candidates during the recruitment process to guarantee the best employer experience for the candidates
- Conduct interviews together with the hiring manager, using various reliable personnel selection tools/methods to filter candidates
Requirements for succeeding in this role
- Strong recruitment experience in technical roles
- Understanding of Finnish tech talent market
- Possible recruitment experience from the banking sector is a plus, not a must
- Recruiting experience in a corporate environment is a plus
- End-to-end recruitment experience is a must
- Certifications are seen as an advantage (especially cut-e)
- Fluent English is required and fluency in Finnish and/or Danish is highly appreciated
If this sounds like you, apply now! The role will be filled as soon as a suitable person is found so don’t wait until the last days to send your application. Or, know someone who would be a perfect fit for this role? Let them know.
For more information about the position, please contact Sanna Majava (+358 20 7290 838 & email@example.com).
Poolia Suomi Oy
Poolia has specialized in recruiting, headhunting, and sourcing professional workforce in project work. We operate in the following areas: administration, finance, and accounting, IT, HR, marketing and sales as well as management. Poolia Suomi Oy is a member of HPL and OMX -listed company. Our up-to-date information in accordance with Contractor’s Obligations and Liability Act can be found at: www.vastuullinenyritys.fi.
Nb! By applying for this position, you give us the permission to retain and use your information according to our data protection and register description.