Our development team is multinational and working in English, so we hope that you communicate fluently in English and Finnish, both orally and in writing. You will be working closely with our Engineering Area (Quality assurance, DevOps etc.) and our Release Manager to ensure solid releases for our SaaS software and working processes to produce them.
- Coordinating actual main releases
- Coordinating patches between main releases
- Communicating release schedules and content
- Communication and knowledge sharing between different parties inside development organization and other units e.g. customer service
Here are some skills that you might possess in order to succeed in given position:
- Good knowledge on software processes and some of the key methodologies used; e.g. Scrum
- Excellent communication skills
- Understanding on version control processes and tools
- Experience with tools used in agile development, e.g Atlassian stack, Jira, Confluence, Bitbucket
- Previous experience and success working with agile development teams.
- Proven ability to self-manage and drive results (organize, prioritize, time manage and focus).
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence others.
- Existing knowledge in Banking/Accounting domain
- Experience in Project management
We subscribe to a DevOps mindset, and work hard to streamline our Continuous Integration pipeline to make everyday development and maintenance as smooth and fast as possible. Used development framework is currently Scrum and we believe in agile processes and continuous improvement. Some of our key technologies:
- Java 12 back-end
- Vaadin front-end framework
- React for mobile development
The tools we use to facilitate our agile development process include:
Our aim is to be the best employer in our industry. We believe that motivated and happy people are the main ingredient in our success story. Our working culture is inspiring, friendly and welcoming. We’re also working continuously on providing the best and most modern management model, where the employees are empowered, coached and cared for.
We have built ourselves an environment that supports wellbeing at work, professional development and work-life balance. We offer for example flexible working hours, remote work, extensive healthcare and benefits of sport and recreation. Additionally, we hold numerous events every year, including sports, culture and other bigger or smaller occasions for celebration. A fast-growing company with international endeavors provides good opportunities for professional learning and career development. Our office is a very pleasant environment to spend your days working.
If you have any questions pls contact Poolia IT: Sanna Majava, email@example.com or Sigrid Puhilas-Ikonen, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Accountor Finago is the manufacturer of the leading financial management software products in Finland and a part of Accountor Group’s SME software business. The software products are used by over 2,500 accounting offices and we serve over 120,000 companies in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark. Our product development team consists of over 100 people – it’s a family of developers, testers, UX designers and domain experts, all working tightly together for a common goal.