In this role, you will be responsible for assisting a research team with product development projects. You will be assembling prototype products and participating in developing technical workflows within R&D. You will also operate various laboratory equipment on a daily basis.
The work takes place in clinical facilities and includes a lot of cooperation with your own team and other employees of the R&D department. Working in an R&D team is mostly routine, but the work tasks vary.
- You find it easy to learn new things.
- You are capable of systematic and precise work.
- You have good teamwork skills.
- Experience in laboratory work or in a production line is an advantage.
- You are fluent in English, knowledge of the Finnish language is an advantage.
What Hologic will offer to you?
- Comprehensive onboarding and training
- Possibility to extend the contract
- Dynamic and flexible R&D team to work with
If you found this position interesting, apply by attaching your CV and include your salary wish. If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to reach out to Poolia’s recruitment consultants: Maria Kostenko (email@example.com / 020 7290 847) ja Sakari Tuomainen (firstname.lastname@example.org / 020 7290 846). Note, that the recruitment process has already started, and this position will be filled as soon as the right person in found.
Hologic, Inc. is a global medical technology innovator primarily focused on improving women’s health and well-being through early detection and treatment. For more information, visit www.hologic.com.