As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for QuikRead go instrument software development and maintenance. Your tasks will include embedded Linux SW development using C/C++. Qt framework is used for instrument UI development and for standalone support applications running on Microsoft Windows.
- Work actively with software development in embedded (Qt / C++ / Linux) environment and guide subcontractor work and processes
- Plan and execute Verification and Validation actions according to Aidian’s quality systems
- Take responsibility for goals and timelines of your own projects and work packages
- Work according to Aidian’s operation system (IVDR directive, ISO 9001, ISO 13485, FDA QSR)
Key success requirements in this role are:
- Applicable education
- Strong experience in software development in embedded systems and from subcontractor project work
- Previous work experience with C / C++ programming in Linux operating system
- Experience with source control management
- Good communication and collaboration skills
- An active approach to problem solving and systematic way of working
- Fluent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Additionally, we value:
- Electronical design experience
- Medical / IVDR development experience
- Mobile and/or cloud development experience
- Familiarity with Agile methods
- Previous experience either as Project Manager or Software Architect
- Chemistry / Biochemistry education
What’s in it for you?
We offer you versatile and challenging tasks in innovative and fast-paced work community. You will get excellent employment benefits and a place in our professional R&D and PLCM organization.
The work starts in the fall/upon negotiation but since we start reading the applications immediately, we wish you to apply as soon as possible. If you have any questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Poolia; Annastiina Korpi, firstname.lastname@example.org, tel +358 20 7290 835 or Sanna Majava, email@example.com, tel. +358 20 7290 838.
Aidian (former Orion Diagnostica) is a leading Finnish-based IVD company with almost 50 years of experience in developing and manufacturing reliable, fast and easy-to-use diagnostic tests especially for primary care. We focus on point of care diagnostic tools that enable healthcare professionals to detect diseases more quickly, make evidence-based diagnoses and treatment decisions, and follow up on treatment outcomes. We offer our customers and partners the best solutions and service with a customer-focused mindset, high-quality products and agile operations. With a strong can-do attitude we aim to provide flexible solutions to our customers’ specific needs. Over 80% of our net sales comes from international sales and Aidian employs ca 260 people. Our aim is to aid health globally by promoting efficient and fluent healthcare. www.aidian.eu