You could be the Product Manager that we are looking for if you have general knowledge of software architectures, software development processes and integrations. Customer focused attitude and good cross-functional communication skills are essential in this role.
- Defining stories, managing and prioritizing the team’s backlog and assisting the team with story estimates.
- Involved in product backlog refinement and preparation of program increments.
- Drive the development of new features and improvements to budget and timelines
- Prepare release internal information and how it should be working, organize demos
- Having the big picture, communicate with internal stakeholders and other teams working with similar features
Here are some skills that you might possess in order to succeed in given position:
- Hands on previous experience as / in:
- Software development, e.g. as a SW developer or SW architect
- Scrum-team experience (desired)
- Team lead
- Project management
- Proven ability to self-manage and drive results (organize, prioritize, time manage and focus).
- Previous experience and success working with agile development teams.
- Experience as a product manager, product owner, business analyst or similar role
- Experience delivering on a commercial software development team.
- Experience defining and prioritizing product features.
- Excellent communication skills required to translate business needs into technical terms.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence decision making across a wide variety of roles and levels in the organization.
- Good to have: Experience in working with external parties
- Banking/Accounting domain knowledge (preferred)
Some of our key technologies:
- Java 14
- Vaadin front-end framework
- React for mobile development
- Machine learning
Used development framework is currently Scrum and we believe in agile processes and continuous improvement. We subscribe to a DevOps mindset, and work hard to streamline our Continuous Integration pipeline to make everyday development and maintenance as smooth and fast as possible. The tools we use to facilitate our agile development process include Slack, Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket.
Why join Accountor Finago
- You won’t be alone: having a team of SW development professionals around you for ideas and feedback.
- We have great people here: a truly international group of professionals making top-quality software together.
- Relaxed and trusting atmosphere, both at the office as well as working remotely.
- Challenging and rewarding tasks.
Take advantage of this full-time working opportunity and join our team to make a difference!
- Competitive salary and a bonus program
- Transparency regarding salary ranges among various roles
- Your manager as your own personal coach to support you, your well-being and your career – with time dedicated regularly to you
- Yearly budget for professional development
- Extensive occupational health services
- Lunch and recreational benefits
If this role sparked your interest and you feel you have the required skills and experience please don’t hesitate to apply with your CV & cover letter. Apply as soon as possible as we begin interviewing suitable candidates already during the application period.
For further information you can contact Poolia’s Recruitment Consultants Sanna Majava (email@example.com, 020 7290 838) or Annastiina Korpi (firstname.lastname@example.org, 020 7290 835). Please note that all applications are handled by Poolia.
Our aim is to be the best employer in our industry. We believe that motivated and happy people are the main ingredient in our success story. Our working culture is inspiring, friendly and welcoming. We are also working continuously on providing the best and most modern management model, where the employees are empowered, coached and cared for.
We have built ourselves an environment that supports wellbeing at work, professional development and work-life balance. We offer for example flexible working hours, remote work, extensive healthcare and benefits of sport and recreation. Additionally, we hold numerous events every year, including sports, culture and other bigger or smaller occasions for celebration. A fast-growing company with international endeavors provides good opportunities for professional learning and career development. Our office in Keilaniemi, Espoo, is a very pleasant environment to spend your days working.
You can read more about our supportive, trusting and friendly atmosphere here on our social media pages or behind #accountorteam.
Accountor Finago (www.finago.com) is the manufacturer of the leading financial management software products in Finland and a part of Accountor Group’s SME software business. The software products are used by over 2,500 accounting offices and we serve over 120,000 companies in Finland, Sweden, Norway and Denmark.