Do you want to be part of building something new? We have a challenge: we are a hidden gem – no one knows about us! And that must change! If you are hungry and enthusiastic about bringing something truly unique to the digitizing world, you are the wizard we are looking for. Our main product is wireless mesh technology that can connect the unconnected in the world of IoT.
What we next need is a new, modern backend and tooling for the mesh network management which are scalable along our mesh. The backend product is being built with platform-independent microservices architecture and complemented with a modern web user interface. As a result, we want to have Wirepas mesh-related service offering and tools that will help our customers to manage, diagnose and maintain their Wirepas Mesh installations.
As a Full Stack SW Developer, you will be responsible for
- Developing both, our new backend services and a web-based user interface
- Constantly analyzing and improving the usability and visual appearance of our tooling
- Helping to provide customer documentation related to the developer services
- Identifying architectural challenges and design solutions to tackle them with the development teams
For this role we are hoping you to master
- API-based web development and relevant toolchains
- Node.js for the backend and React for frontend (both with Typescript) based SW development
- Architectural principles, main technologies and APIs in web development
- Relational and time-series databases and at least the basics of messaging systems like Kafka or MQTT
- Motivated to write flexible, reusable and portable code
- Good domain of spoken and written English
In addition, it is considered a bonus, if you are familiar with the following technologies that we use in our development process
- Experience in UX design and related tooling (such as Figma)
- Experience in building and deploying container applications
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment systems, such as Jenkins
In return, we offer you:
- The world’s happiest working culture: Nordic work culture of trust, responsibility, freedom, and value for flat hierarchies.
- Locational flexibility and remote work. If you rather meet colleagues in real life and enjoy the office atmosphere, that’s an option too in most roles.
- Challenging work in the technology field. Not just fridges on the internet, but with real impact.
- Genuinely international working culture with the best talents and bright minds.
- Indefinite contract with a competitive salary, benefits and geeky colleagues.
The role is permanent and the work starts as soon as the right candidate is found; we wish you to send your CV and application as soon as possible. If you have questions about the role or recruitment process, please contact Wirepas’ recruitment partner Janette Andersson from Poolia, email@example.com, tel +358 20 7290 839.
Very very good IoT
We believe that top-notch, affordable connectivity is every company’s right! We have a very very good technology and product. Like, the best in the world. It can connect millions of devices affordably in one network, without big infrastructure and operators.
You may be thinking: “No, not more of that IoT shit.” IoT is our business and we’ve made it The Shit. We actually can solve the problems for real, for once and for all. And it does not stop there. We are the inventors of the first non-cellular 5G, too – as good as cellular, just much cheaper. We are a leading IoT connectivity company focused on massive IoT networks, serving customers across the world with offices in Australia, Germany, Finland, France, India, and the United States.
NB! By applying for this position, you allow us to retain and use your information according to our data protection and register description.