Responsibilities & Duties
The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring control, accuracy, predictability, and timely delivery of results, comparative analysis, and commentary to the Management. The Junior Business Controller must understand business drivers of actual results versus operating Plan and forecast. The role will involve the preparation of various reports (e.g., management, forecasting, profitability) and participation in budgeting.
- Prepare monthly invoices by collecting information and calculating platform usage.
- Follow up with the customers on overdue invoices.
- Prepare monthly EU sales report.
- Process requisitions in Oracle for admin/financial suppliers.
- Report business credit card expenses by collecting invoices and defining the type of expense.
- Oversee and prepare income statements and support the preparation of monthly and yearly reports.
- Cooperate with the accountant daily and other internal team members.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field.
- 1-2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and experience working with Oracle or other ERP systems.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of an international team.
- Fluent in English, Finnish is beneficial in the role.
- Ability to adapt and act in a fast-changing climate.
If you are a proactive and detail-oriented individual with a passion for numbers and financial analysis, please apply for this exciting opportunity to join our client’s team as a Junior Business Controller.
Please note that we do not accept applications sent by email. You should submit your application through this job ad.
Finnplay is the leading iGaming platform provider from the Nordics. We offer a trusted, open, and fully integrated casino and sportsbook platform. Finnplay supports licensed operators in selected regulated markets.
Read more: https://www.finnplay.com/
Nb! By applying for this position, you give us the permission to retain and use your information according to our data protection and register description.